Skip to main content

News

• New version of Geooh Live published!

Topic: Adding a cache to a list twice breaks the list. (Read 90 times) previous topic - next topic

Adding a cache to a list twice breaks the list.
I have accidentally juiced a cache to a list a second time on a couple of occasions.

This causes the list to go into some sort of loop trying to open itself over and over. It is impossible to get into the list at this point and yo can only delete the list and start fresh.

Right now I have one with twenty caches with set statuses. It's there any way you can set it to just drop duplicates and keep the list?

Also, maybe checking the gc code and rejecting duplicates when moving the cache would help.

Re: Adding a cache to a list twice breaks the list.
Reply #1
Thanks, I had another report on the issue. A fix is already in the works and a new release sent out soon. It appears that performing a "Full" download causes it, but not with a Copy or Lite. Sorry for the problem and thanks for taking the time to report it.

Reply #2
Is there any chance of a fix in the next day or two that could salvage the broken list I have here or should I probably just go ahead and remake it?

Reply #3
I hope to push a new release out today. And I'll see if I can add a way to recover the corrupted list.

Reply #4
Version 8.2.1 should fix the corrupted list so you won't have to rebuild it.  ;D

Reply #5
Confirmed fixed! Thanks, you rock!