Skip to main content

News

• New version of Geooh Live published!

Topic: dropping AND visiting trackables at the same time? (Read 58 times) previous topic - next topic

dropping AND visiting trackables at the same time?
Hi there, new to the forum, but have been using the app for several months now, and quite delighted I am with it.  Still learning new stuff.

I wonder though, when I go to log a cache, and to visit my trackables on the one page, it is apparent that I cannot visit TB numbers 1, 2 and 3, while I also want to drop TB 4 into the cache.  So it's either visit or drop.

Is there a way to do both, or do you think it might be possible to do that in the future?

Thanks for the really fine app!

Re: dropping AND visiting trackables at the same time?
Reply #1
Thanks for using Geooh and the nice feedback.

Are you using the Settings option under Trackables that allows you to auto-visit your trackables? Open Settings to select the trackables that will auto visit each time you log any cache. Select that and then when you log a cache there are entry fields that you can use to drop a particular TB with it's own log.

Does that help?

Reply #2
Thanks for the quick response.  I had looked at that (for something else), but my understanding is that it would auto-log all my trackables as visiting the cache or event.  I presume that for most folk that would be perfect.  In my instance, several of my TBs I use for specialized logs, for instance I have one that I only log at caches at/in vicinity of military/Legion/memorial type locations like the International Peace Gardens memorial at the Manitoba/North Dakota border and I use others to mark milestones.

No worries, it was just a thought.

Reply #3
No, you select which trackables to auto-visit. I think it's what you are looking for. Open Settings and look for the Trackables section.

Reply #4
Alrighty then.  Thanks for the clarification!  I'll check it out with my next hunt!  And again thanks for the support/quick responses.