I were out geocaching last weekend and found caches on both saturday and sunday and in total i found 19 caches (see 2-3feb.png)
BUT if I choose to look at the statistics for the days separately (2feb.png and 3feb.png) it will tell me that i have only found 17 caches, two founds has disappeared from the 3:rd of February!
Those two missing is caches that i logged between 0:00 and 1:00 in the middle of the nigth.
I guess this bug is easy to fix
Interesting. I'm sure it's related to timezone and how the request and response to HQ servers is sent. Will look into it.
Thanks for reporting this!
Did some investigation and yes, the start time was set to 1:00 am which would have excluded those 2 finds. This is being corrected. Again, thanks for reporting the issue!
Thanks for your effort in developing and maintaining a great geocaching app! :)